Why Choose Us
- Assisted living in a wonderful location in midtown Mobile
- A beautiful setting offering gracious living
- Caring for women and men of all races and religions since 1832
- Modern and personalized care with all the charms of olden days
- Wonderful people who together make a wonderful home.
- Great Rooms Available Now! Come see for yourself…
The mission of Murray House is to provide assistance in living which respects the dignity of each resident. Murray House seeks to enhance individual independence and well being in a setting of graciousness and hospitality faithful to the Christian tradition of service to others.
The philosophy of Murray House can be summarized in three basic concepts: 1. Respect for the needs and dignity of our residents. 2. Provide a high quality of gracious service. 3. Maintain high employee morale.
Murray House is a ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of the Central Gulf Coast. We are convenient to hospitals, physician’s offices, and shopping centers, and we are licensed and staffed in compliance with the Alabama Department of Public Health guidelines to provide the very best care and assistance for each resident.